Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.442 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,614 (C$2,500) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)