Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,255 (﷼ 29,625,836) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)