Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,595 (kr11,426) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)