Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.904 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 93% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,298 (kr12,592) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)