Cost of living comparison between Aalborg, Denmark and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.778 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,103 (kr1,954) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)