Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.704 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,196 (kr13,107) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)