Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.425 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,821 ($2,009) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)