Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 114.058 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥337,587 ($2,960) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)