Cost of living comparison between Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.503 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥349,900 ($3,083) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (35 minutes ago)