Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.828 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,489 (4,153 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (35 minutes ago)