Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.822 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,920 (2,630 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)