Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.676 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥330,805 (4,205 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)