Cost of living comparison between Zugdidi, Georgia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.596 JPY / GEL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥390,625 (8,759 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)