Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15531 JPY / MWK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,319 (1,219,001 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (42 minutes ago)