Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15744 JPY / MWK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥293,524 (1,864,336 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)