Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15757 JPY / MWK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,724 (1,337,348 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (40 minutes ago)