Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.211 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,657 (€1,721) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)