Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.345 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,855 (€1,664) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)