Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.210 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,360 (6,548 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)