Cost of living comparison between Zhytomyr, Ukraine and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.434 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥274,488 (61,903₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)