Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,449 (48,110₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)