Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.907 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,053 (元11,419) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)