Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.402 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,197 (12,206元) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)