Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.478 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,761 (11,577元) in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)