Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.397 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,305 (元13,862) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)