Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.149 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,282 (2,968KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)