Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 157.837 JPY / JOD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥239,445 (Dinar 1,517) in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)