Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.425 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥380,986 (€3,359) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)