Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.852 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,187 (53,005₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (37 minutes ago)