Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.192 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥279,581 (66,700₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)