Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.175 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥281,562 (67,445₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)