Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.434 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥295,148 (66,562₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)