Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04877 JPY / TZS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,660 (4,196,822 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (25 minutes ago)