Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.224 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,784 (Php112,739) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)