Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.042 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥242,574 (Php118,797) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (41 minutes ago)