Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥237,863 (Php107,137) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥235,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)