Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.296 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥417,663 (Php181,889) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)