Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.233 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥379,886 (Php170,136) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)