Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43465 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,188 (522,688 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)