Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.534 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,257 (13,246 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)