Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.224 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,703 (20,692 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)