Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.339 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,144 (13,389 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)