Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.076 JPY / HRK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥320,901 (19,961 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (21 minutes ago)