Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.703 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,884 (6,652 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (37 minutes ago)