Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.420 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,064 (7,596 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)