Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.413 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,248 (7,584 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)