Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.707 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥280,100 (руб 164,045) in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥270,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 3 hours ago)