Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.745 JPY / TWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥247,734 (66,146 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)