Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.631 JPY / TWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,958 (69,675 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)