Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.635 JPY / TWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,989 (59,137 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)