Cost of living comparison between Yoshkar-Ola, Russia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.780 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,148 (руб 183,764) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)