Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥499,498 in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)