Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥438,228 in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)