Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00824 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥305,786 (Rp 37,117,015) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)