Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.339 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥223,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,635 (12,218元) in Yingkou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)