Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.826 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥184,411 (元10,960) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)