Cost of living comparison between Yerevan, Armenia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23635 JPY / AMD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,086 (1,371,232Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)