Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.054 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥296,412 (C$3,405) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)