Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 83.496 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥252,385 (C$3,023) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥230,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)