Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,022 (﷼ 64,198,816) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)