Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,394 (﷼ 74,772,934) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)