Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18341 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥367,551 (2,003,937 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)