Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.596 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,218 (元14,113) in Yanji.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)