Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08192 JPY / MMK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥258,751 (3,158,689 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)