Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08049 JPY / MMK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥417,638 (5,188,927 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)