Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08218 JPY / MMK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥408,583 (4,971,985 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)