Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08154 JPY / MMK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥410,672 (5,036,304 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)