Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08612 JPY / MMK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥429,138 (4,983,161 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,150 (about 2 hours ago)