Cost of living comparison between Yafran, Libya and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 74.285 JPY / LYD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥406,250 (5,469 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)