Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.970 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥248,000 (3,025 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)