Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.779 JPY / LYD *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,000 (3,020 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)