Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.907 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,073 (元13,431) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)