Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.182 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (元23,173) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)