Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.936 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥320,087 (元20,086) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)