Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.302 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,460 (元13,033) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)