Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.123 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,992 (元19,847) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)