Cost of living comparison between Xalapa, Mexico and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.621 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥311,584 (Mex$ 55,436) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)