Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.894 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,973 (元12,488) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)