Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.279 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,060 (元12,658) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)