Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10014 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,243 (₩2,518,807) in Wonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)