Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10000 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,550 (₩2,505,391) in Wonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)