Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.883 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥233,531 (AU$2,852) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥224,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)