Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.084 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥448,773 (AU$5,213) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)