Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.763 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥233,718 (7,358 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)