Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.050 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,122 (C$2,713) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)