Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.215 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥256,122 (C$2,903) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)