Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.997 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥399,098 (C$4,641) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (25 minutes ago)