Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.224 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥393,764 (C$4,731) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)